What have we been up to?
February has been busy with lots of little updates and a couple of larger ones. New in Allio this month:
- Re-design of the jobs screen to make adding and removing user easier, and making the tracking of budgets clearer.
- Re-designed the dashboard to give users a clearer view of jobs on for their day and any outstanding tasks.
- Built safety incidents and forms so you can record incidents, injuries and any follow up actions. Forms allow you to create checklists and inspections and submit them and report on the results.
- Other minor performance and design updates.
Some new things in March, including:
– Asset maintenance – record vehicles and machinery, schedule maintenance and record maintenance records.
– Mobile apps update.
– A few minor features that’ll make life a little easier.
Until then, stay safe!